The Home Selling Process
Do you live in Westchester County and have questions about the home selling process? We break everything down right here for your convenience. If you have additional questions about the often overwhelming process of selling your property, feel free to contact us. We will help you every step of the way.
An acceptable offer depends on many different things:
- Is the proposed offer near the asking price?
- The timeframe of the seller—does the seller have another house payment? Insurance?
- Does the owner have enough time to wait for the agent to bring them more potential buyers?
- What if the home is listed and never receives a single offer?
- What if several offers are received at the same time?
When potential buyers are searching for a home, they can respond in three different ways to the seller:
- This home is not what we were looking for. We are not interested in the property.
- We are interested in the home and we will purchase the property on the buyer's terms per the real estate agreement.
- We are interested in the home, but here is our counter-offer for the property.
This negotiating process can at times seem very complicated. However, if you are equipped with the right Park Sterling Realty agent, all of this can be made hassle-free. During the negotiating process of the sale of a home, the seller can react in one of three different ways:
- Accept the buyer's proposed offer.
- Decline the buyer's offer.
- Make a new counter-offer.